OACS Computer Labs may be reserved for group use in accordance with the following guidelines.
- Only 1 student per workstation is permitted. Any reservation that requires an exception to this rule is at the discretion of OACS management.
- Any class the violates the 1 student per workstation rule without consulting OACS may be asked to leave.
- Please, if you know that you'll have more than 20 students, reserve more than one lab. OACS has a system that electronically "joins" multiple labs to create a larger virtual classroom.
Food and Drink
- Food and drink are strictly prohibited in the labs.
- OACS staff will ask students to discard any food and/or drink on their person, or will simply ask the student to leave.